Green Smoothies

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by BabyEyesStoner, Sep 25, 2013.

1. I just made and drank my second green smoothie in my trusty Magic Bullet and it was fucking delicious. I have a lot of unexpected energy and that's good because what I just picked up is the most couch locking indica I've ever had in my life, lmao

Do any other blades or bladies take advantage of green smoothies? I really wish the magic bullet cups were a little bigger, the tiny cups are kinda limiting but they make for a much smoother blend than the big blender. 

2. I do, I love it. I usually put spinach, cilantro, celery, and cactus into my ninja bullet. If I goto smoothie shop I usually get the apples and greens. I think It helps my mood a lot, and I kind of think thats why I'm not as depressed like I was before.

I usually have to drink half a smoothie before I can fit the rest of my soon to be smoothie in the cup lol

4. 1 cup of milk, half banana, and a good big handful of spinach, pack into Magic Bullet.... Ta-Da! Delicious Banana spinach smoothie! It's great for people who don't like the taste of Vegetables. Love drinking this :9