Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Tinctures Green Roads vs. CBDistillery (Photos)

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by PinkFloydEffect, May 17, 2019.

1. I started using these tinctures under my tongue about 4 months ago and they started working amazing for anxiety, depression, anger, etc. I started with the small 100mg bottle of Green Roads for $25 and was so amazed I went back to my local shop and purchased a 1500mg bottle for $220 which is what is inside this small bottle, I filled it from the larger bottle for convenience. This cuts the cost per mg in half when I buy the $220 bottle.

Then I found the 2500mg bottles of CBDistillery for $130 in Denver Colorado. The Green roads is from Florida. I am taking the same amount of the new stuff and it does not seem to work nearly as good. It tastes like seeds and is much thinner, suspended in coconut oil. The Green Roads is much thicker and sweeter, suspended in vegetable glycerin. The CBDistillery is <0.3% THC "full spectrum" and the Green Roads is 0% THC "broad spectrum" maybe its just me but I seemed better with the Green Roads.

Opinions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]