Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green martian

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Strain is called green martian or mean green martian. Something along those lines lol. Its fire nonetheless. Very smooth sorta of spicy, fruity flavor. Nice uplifting high. And very potent, i feel medicated after just a few hits

Attached Files:

2. Hell yeah lookin' dense n dank brah

3. Glad you can see the pics cuz my gc app has been fuckin up lately. Havent been able to post any pics

4. I just get on their site from my androids internet browser, screw the app lol

5. Can you post pictures using the desktop site on your phone?

6. Really nice looking bud!

I know DNA genetics has a Martian Mean Green that is Sharksbreath x G13 Haze.

7. Yep! Just go down to 'manage attachments' below where it displays the smilies and junk!

8. Thanks bub! Yea i remember reading that somewhere.

9. Oh right on!

10. have had it before! looks very similar to the DNA MMG grown by a friend... though his was very fluffy, not dense at all

11. Fluffy would be ideal for a sativa dominant strain. Im suprised at how dense this nug is.

12. Oh yeah man, looks great.

13. Frosty as fcuk.

14. Mmmmm frosty! I wish I had something this good looking.