Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Juice (Strain)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatKronicKid, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Hey blades, this is my first post so sorry if I posted it in the wrong place. Okay so my friend was telling me about this new strain called Green Juice. All she said about it was it was really dense nugs, hairy, lot of trichs, and that was about all she said. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone of you guys heard of this strain.

2. cause the description she gave didn't describe lots of other strains at all....haha nah im kidding...i've never come across it and a google search didn't pull it up either.

3. lol i know it's not very descriptive, i'll keep it updated if i can't find anything about it. I'll ask her and see if she knows what it's a cross of (pretty sure it's a hybrid)

4. It's probably a cross between other plants or something, it sounds that way

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It is, it's green crack x juicy fruit x OG Kush

really?

i fucking want some.

7. Yeah. It'll be a little bit before I get some but I'll let you all know how it tastes and smells and shit.