Green houses...

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by XxTheZombiezx, Feb 26, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    A green house my aunt built 2 years ago. I like the basic design. Where it's half dome instead of a huge wood structure. Easier to build and less money spent if something happens. So, my two questions.
    1, Can I do something similiar but have a cover that.. Is harder/impossible to see through from the outside?
    2, If I'm growing cannabis, and it's not legal in my state. Would it be possible to hide a few plants in with tomatoes and what not? Like, have them towards the back, cover the front with vegies so a passerby can't notice the cannabis in less close or inside? I'm planning 2 grows. An indoor and an Outdoor. Indoor is easy to hide for me, outdoor... Bit harder. I don't have a privacy wooden fence. I have a little chain link and live in a 3 house appartment complex. I think triplex is the proper word. My neighbor wouldn't give a shit, and people at the end never go in the back yard. And I'd like to have it close so I don't have to drive an hour just to take the top off put it back on and water my plants. So, I figure, why not ask if I can hide them in a grow house successfully. If not, looks like I'll be driving 2 times a day to a secure location. But as im always told you won't figure out if you don't ask. So sorry if it's a dumb question. I'm sure it's almost impossible to pull a stealth in a grow house in my situation but worth asking before i give up the idea.

2. On a side note, I think this is only the half way marker for her grow house. It's 2x the size shown. other side has supplies, and some of them upside down tomatoe plant things.

3. hate to say it\tbut even the most benign green house can attract unwanted attention. Whats air traffic like, any flight for life or other established helicopter routes? Smell is a big factor to, im talking PUNGENT permeating odors that pass windows, doors and stick to clothes. How close are public sidewalks and parking? How tall is the chainlink ? What kind of neighborhood and what are state laws like? Relaxed or zero tolerance? Lots of questions man stay safe

4. This is a bust recently couple of counties away.
    By the way, "He's clean now" HAHAHA! I bet he has 2 grow tents now, but is smart enough not to fucking grow near a training facility. -.- idiots man.
    Florida Drug laws

Yeah, it's a pretty strict state here. And after seeing that video(i was looking for another bust and found this), I just got my answer. We have one helichopter in this county. As far as I know, but It's only used when there is a chase. They don't just randomly patrol in it. But, if the smell is that strong on 79 plants. To where a novice dog can pick it up. I have a feeling even one plant can alert a well trained dog who's riding by in a cruiser. It's okay though. I have some other locations in mind, and when I do start growing inside(still trying to set up plans on both indoor and outdoor growing) I'm probably gonna need a carbon filter. I thought about that for a tent, then I realized that that'd bring even more attention, because people would think. Why not just open the front side, and throw some fans in the back(and have some type of ventilation in the back to bring fresh air in). Probably going to look at locations I've picked see which is suitable.
    Still might make a small one. Like... no bigger then the average grow tent hobbiest use... For actual vegies.. But after the research i did yesterday, it'll be almost impossible to grow right in the backyard, in less I can find a way to hide the smell.

5. Hey, no experience in green houses. but ive grown amongst tomatoes before.

Trust me when I say they are not even close!!
    I think it actually makes the weed more obvious
    cause when they are next to tomato plants the different leaves stick out like dogs balls!
    "Where's the tomatoes?" Lol

6. I meant like hiding a few plants up against the back wall, and filling the rest of it with tomatoes. So they can't even see the plants in the back inless up close. But I found a better outdoor plan. :D

7. Hey good luck dude and be careful a lifetime with a felony over your head suddenly becomes alooooot longer.

8. Yeah, that's why im trying to find a way to do this without getting caught. I thought about dedicated grow houses too. Stick a friend in one room, keep my plants in the other. So no one wonders why it looks like no one really lives there.