Green House!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Danketity_Dank, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Hello all GC members im going to be building a green house from scratch and i would like to know wut materials i need to get.. its going to be about 12ft by 12ft by 15ft high and i would like some input on what i should invest my money in and gett some good materials for the green house i will be building the floor and the siding out of wood and need to figure out wut kinda screen or glass to put over the walls..... and trying to decide if i should build my on DWC buckets with 6 plants each and 2 airstones in the bottom i would love som einput on how to do this the right way and also if you would recommend doing soil vs hydro!! Thanks!!:smoking:

2. you shouldnt be building anything if you dont know what you'll need to build it.

3. I am building one and I'm using bamboo held by hemp rope. But I use plastic film on top. It will be 6m(20 feet) by 3m(10 feet). On the other hand I'm finishing one that is 82 feet long by 40 wide and 22 high all in metal but for different purposes! So if you have precise problems along the way don't hesitate to send a private message to me; that way I'm sure to get it.
    :smoke:

4. word. :cool: