Green house growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Skylarmcmichael420, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Having a hard time keeping humidity and heat at a steady level and dont know what's happen to my leaves what do i use for potassium defecency 20180920_162427.jpg 20180920_162433.jpg

2. #2 Skip I am, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    honestly I wouldn't sweat the temps. You are in the same exact weather I am. I too put my ladies in a greenhouse but leave all of the windows and the door open 24/7. Humidity at night climbs to around 100% regularly even with the door and windows open. During the day the humidity drops to 33% is what the meter said today. It's a matter of keeping the buds from staying wet. I literally put 4 fans in my greenhouse all aimed at my plants. The idea is to keep a steady flow of air flowing through your plants. It keeps moisture from collecting on the buds and also keeps the humidity from staying high in the centers of your plants. I have had really good success so far. I checked just the other night when temps hit the upper 40s and the humidity was showing 100% but the few nugs I checked had 0 condensation showing on the surface. While it's not guaranteed you will win it's most definitely not a bad start.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. overall your plant looks really healthy and since it appears this is only showing on one leaf I wouldn't sweat it. I have found a lone leaf like that on all 4 of mine and just cut it off and went about my day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. if you add fans the idea is to just make sure all the leaves are blowing in the breeze. you really shouldn't have any leaves that are staying still with the fans running.

5. Keep the air rotating thank you going to get two fans to put in do tje fans run through out the night

6. Some leaf tips are turning white brown and some have holes what could be eating me plant how to get eid of it and how to fix leaves 20180928_110250.jpg 20180928_110229.jpg 20180928_110200.jpg 20180928_110054.jpg 20180928_110024.jpg 20180928_105942.jpg

7. Also having a hard time being able to keep the humidity at 40 at night it gets really during the day its around 30th but my heat gets up to 90 to 110 during the day do i get more fans or one of those manual set up for green houses for humidity heat and light

Attached Files:

8. the leaf tips are nute burn. you can either slight back off the strength of your feed or let it eventually go away as your plant adapts to the feed. mine burned similar and I didn't back off. The next feeding The nute burn was much less and the following one I seen no more burn. The damaged leaves are permanently damaged. As for the bugs I use nothing but neem oil. I was spraying 2 times a week but now I have backed down to once a weekish.

• Like Like x 1
  9. you can use the neem all the way up till the last week or so of flower. I plant to stop mine about 2 weeks before harvest and let the sun do it's thing as it breaks down neem oil.

10. I actually leave mine on 24/7

• Like Like x 1
  11. Okay I wasnt sure about using it the whole time good to know

12. like I said though don't use it past like 2 weeks till harvest. after that you're very likely gonna taste it the closer you get to harvest.

13. My greenhouse has seen the exact same readings. You will never get the humidity to stay that low at night. The cooler outside air combined with plant and ground perspiration just make it a never ending battle. if you keep the fans forcing air through and over your plants they really won't be able to collect dew. I'm about 3 weeks from harvest and have had no issues as of yet

14. Maybe its old but the leaves of my plant are turning white 20180929_170017.jpg 20180929_170054.jpg 20180929_170106.jpg 20180929_170117.jpg

15. Picture quality isn't that great but it looks like its due to the humidity on the lense. I saw that you mentioned humidity issues in a previous reply. With the combination of high temps, high humidity, and lack of air movement, the while spots could be mold/mildew. What's the texture of the white spots like? Powdery, waxy, leathery, etc..

Few more questions..
    What are the run off levels? PPM and PH
    PPM and PH level of water you feed?
    Did you change anything before you saw these symptoms? More nutrients, climate change, transplant, etc.

EDIT :: Judging by a couple of your previous pictures, the burnt tips/edges suggest nutrient burn. I don't know what your plant looks like as a whole but if this started from the bottom then i'm thinking Nitrogen.