*Green Hit's 150HPS FoxFarm Op*

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Green_Hit420, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I have none in my town. I have a farm&fleet, Menards, Walmart. But its all seasonal stuff that I need and they don't have much seasonal stuff. Imma check out farm and fleet asap, get my lights from menards. I think I'll add like 5 more CFL's.

Yeah I've heard alot of bad stuff, and I guess i'm just one of the lucky ones. Thanks for the info. :)

Thanks I hope I can get some guano. I'm sure I'll find something and lucky enough, I've got a bit of time to get some nutes.

2. I had so much fun browsing for nutrients. I suggest if you haven't already, go to

www.discount-hydro.com, and request their free catalog. It's got more stuff than their website, and they'll beat anybody elses prices. Fast shipping, in discreet packaging. They carry almost everything, so you decide on what you want, you can just google it all, and get the best prices from different stores on all the products you want, and have them beat the price. This way, all your stuff comes together, and saves you shipping as well. Just a few ideas I thought I would share....I'm stoned and rambling now...Hope it didn't come off like I'm jockin on DH.com, they're just another store to me, but I've had good experience so far:smoking:

I read all over the city before I decided to run the FF nutes. I knew I wanted to stay organic, and because it contains all the same stuff that's in my soil, I felt it was the best choice. Later on, I may try some extras like beastie bloomz,cha ching, etc...

3. just do a google search then hit shopping there are a ton of places that will ship quick and cheap:smoking:

4. Here's a couple more pics, I got me some batteries finally, but f^n walmart had already locked up all the lithiums, so I had to buy frikin alkaline.(damn tweekers)

oceanfrst soil.JPG

partycup.JPG

5. what the f--k kinda walmart is that?

Attached Files:

6. I guess you don't have geekers in your area.....If we were all so lucky.:rolleyes::D

7. ^^^^lol at that pic
    Nice flare gramps;)

8. Bout to pack the first bowl of the day. It'll be a min on some updates, but this should do for now...:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUOC2o8XR6Y]YouTube - Blue King Brown - Stand Up[/ame]

9. #90 Green_Hit420, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    New exhaust fan. It's mounted in the top right corner of the cab.This thing really sucks! (in a good way)lol

I know it looks like a pc fan, but it's a 6inch axial fan, and it moves alot of air.
    newfan.JPG

10. Hey man nice grow, when you gona start using nutes?

11. At LEAST 2 weeks. I'll probably wait closer to 3 though. And then, I'm only going to use a VERY weak solution. But,the bag of Ocean Forrest says that plants won't need nutrients for up to a month in it, so around 3 weeks is probably about right.

12. Here's todays pic.

newpc.JPG

13. those look nice n healthy. will be ready for new pots in no time:smoke:

14. Thanks humper, new avi I see:D

Yeah, I figure as soon as I top the fifth leaf set, it will be time for 1 gallons. Then the lst will commence:devious:

15. Lookin good GH420, sounds like a good plan bro. Can't wait to see how they turn out :D

16. For sure man, I'm ready to get these up and outta here to make way for some NL.

Although, the ones I got going now are STRICTLY dank seeds I've put back over the past year, so who knows what they'll turn out to be. (hoping for something fruity):rolleyes:

17. that'd be cool as hell lol, fruity is ALWAY'S good lol

Can't wait to see you grow that NL bro!

18. Well, it's official. The little ones are now basking under 24hours of hps light along with the cfls. Temps are mid 70's

19. Have you looked at 8" pvc? I dont know how tall it would have to be to hold 3 gallons but Im sure the calcs are easy if I could put the bowl down or at least get out of the City:rolleyes:, lol, take care man :smoke:.