Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green hash ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tma339, Feb 25, 2011.

1. ive never smoked hash ive always wanted to ive looked it up online my friend is coming ovver tomorrow he said he has some but he said it was green .... when i looked it up online it was like a brownish.....

2. I got some has that brownish/green. No matter what you think, just smoke it. It can't hurt. But I'd imagen hash can come in different shades...

But honestly its not really all that much different than smoking weed...

3. what??? hash fucksssss you up

4. i heard its awesome ... cant wait to try it

5. Usually when hash is green, its impure and has alot of plant material in it. Brown/Blonde hash is almost all THC. It has less plant material. Its more pure.

6. this...
    the only reason i could see it being green is if more plant material got washed into it.

7. oh so its prolly shitty hash lol oh well itll still fuck me up lol

8. #8 doobie355, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    Either way, it will probobly fuck you waaaaay up.
    I haven't had hash since last 420. Bought about 5 grams of chronic bud and a gram of hash. Usually the only day of the year I get that high :smoke:
    This 420 is going to be a good one.

Edit: Since its your first time, make sure to just lightly feather it with the flame. Don't try and blaze it. Hash burns really easy.

9. Back in 2001 me and my roommate at the time had the bubble bag system and our hash would come out a light green brown color. We used to get a lot of different looking types from people and the stuff we made was always as good as the rest. I think your friend just may be using the same style of system using ice and about 12-15 filtration bags...who knows though..

10. i cant wait for 4:20 pm tomorrow lol

11. Being green doesn't mean it has impurities, some is green, some is yellowish, some is browning. Most bubblehash I've seen is a dark green.