Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green hash that smells like weed not kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mauro4444, Jan 19, 2018.

1. I'm not rubbing my weed against a CD/DVD i know it isn't laced lol

2. Ok, so Brewsn did not want to help,.but Im asking (actually begging at this stage) for anyone who has a clean weed source they are sure of, to please rub some crystals from their bag on a cd and see if they scratch!!

Anyone!!

3. I fail to see how this would help you in anyway? Say if 5 people rub weed on a CD & there's 0 scratches This will just mean you have trash weed.. Where abouts in the world are you from? This could help us work out why you have "laced" weed

4. Ok so I didnt see your reply to me here. It would help in a big way actually, if 5 peoples cd didnt scratch it would mean, yes, I got a bad deal. Then I would know to take it back and get the big amount of money I spent on it back too....spent for guaranteed clean safe weed. But at least I will know. And I can put it to rest, instead of wondering all the time if its ok or not. What if everyones scratched either?! Then the cd test would be shown to be a bogus way to test for grit.

Its the not knowing that is killing me. You are really lucky if you have a source thats reliable. Here in Ireland, its harder to find.

5. Wait isn't weed legal in Ireland? I'm sure they passed a vote for it..

Edit: they did according to this
    Ireland is planning to legalise medicinal cannabis

6. Seriously, if you are that worried, don't smoke it.
    I have never met a dealer willing to give refunds on a product. I wouldn't trust one that did. If I was to sell any form of consumable, I wouldn't even consider on taking it back once it left my sight. I wouldn't put my reputation on it.

Write it off as a loss and find someone you can trust to buy from. The only other option is to find (buy or borrow) a microscope and look at it magnified to positively identify whether or not what you see is plant material.

7. If your an 11 year old girl with epilepsy, and the press are making a big deal of it, then yes, the minister of health signed a form for her and other major sicknesses. But I dont have epilepsy and even if you are crippled with arthritis, its a no go.
    Believe me brother, if it were legal, I would not be in this situation!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I know, I was just holding out hope really....the guy didnt seem the type to rip me off or sell dodgy stuff...he uses it himself.
    I was just hoping that a few people could get a tiny bit of their trusted stuff (even better what was left in their baggie) and rub it on a cd with a bit of pressure to see if theirs scratched too....if it was clean, then maybe the cd test just does not work....if not, then I spend the evening doing this- :cry:

9. #69 Justcozz, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Cd's scratch pretty easy. So yeah, small pieces of stem, seed etc could scratch a cd.
    Personally, if I wasn't sure, I would not smoke it. That's the only advise I can give you.

Maybe you should get into growing and not buy from others. For the price of an ounce, you can buy seeds, cheap light and grow a few plants. Then have all the trustworthy weed you want.

Edit, then you can take all the trim, put it in a coffe grinder, compress it and sell it to the OP.....
    The last part was for humor, not trying to make anyone cry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I have enjoyed reading this. First off, egos...what's up with that guys? Good hash is the hash you enjoy to smoke, that is ALL that matters. Someone who makes the worse hash ever will still smoke their hash and love it because they are proud of their accomplishment. With that said, green is not a preferred color of we are actually grading and selling. You will never see green hash in a Dutch hash shop. Green means choloraphyll made it's way into the hash. This also happens with oils sometimes or even concentrated like a shatter. I have actually seen and smoked, and coughed my lungs out, green shatter. Chloraphyl is harsh on the lungs which means the more green the end product the more chloraphyl the harsher the smoke. I have grown, processed, and sold so I feel like I'm speaking from at least some experience here. So how do we end up with green concentrates (hash is a concentrate). The more the cell walls of the plant are broken up the more chloraphyl there will be in your finished product. Also, the longer it sits in that water and get slushed around the more green it will get. I just ran 3lbs of fan leaves as an experiment. The results were about 10 grams of olive green hash which was the choloraphyll from the leaves (leaves have the most) and the brown of the kief. If I took the entire plant and ground it up and then proceeded it the results would be green. It would be a nice full spectrum hash but it will be harsh. Leave the harshness be and make some edibles with it.

12. the hash looks fine in the pic.

13. My weed does not scratch CD

14. I’ve NEVER seen “grit” , or laced weed in 40 years of smoking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum