Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green hash that smells like weed not kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mauro4444, Jan 19, 2018.

1. #1 mauro4444, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    I bought this hash its kind of green, very sticky[​IMG][​IMG] and smells like weed , it’s not kief , I smoke hash for 4 years and i’ve smoked weed and this smells just like weed.
    what do you think , have you ever seen something like this? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Not a hash expert by any means... but it could just be a low quality hash from using a sieve with a coarse mesh.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Here are more pics

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's hash man how much you pay for it? I get hash similar to this for £40 a half oz

Heres a picture of the hash i get

IMG_20180115_180423.jpg

IMG_20180115_175539.jpg

5. What do you think ? Low quality?

6. Sorry that hash looks bad as shit ... mine is green yours ugly brown, 60€ 50gram bar

• Funny Funny x 1

7. Your hash looks kinda on the green side compared to the pictures i posted man

• Like Like x 2

8. :lmafoe: the hash i get is the bomb many other members of GC seem to agree with me, yours looks like piss pot poor made hash, it's green ffs hash is brown dude do some research, yours is green because it has plant material in it..

9. Im not going to argue with you , the hash u smoke is what some of us sell to tourists that havent ever seen hash in their life and think they are getting the best of the market , that hash looks dry as fuck and hard as a rock, if u think what u have is better than mine good for u , you’re wrong

10. Can u even bend your hash ? [​IMG]

11. QJbPr.gif

I know you're wrong though man, green in hash = plant particles they don't get you high so your hash is lower grade then the stuff i get, seriously dude do some research before claiming you're the Pablo Escobar of hash.

12. #13 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018

I can but i don't have the time to bend it take a picture & post it to GC, dude do a google search on green hash you'll find out you're smoking trash.

13. Lol ask for advice then get angry when someone gives an opinion. This seems to be the way of GC lately.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I agree that green hash = plant material.
    That said, I don't know a lot about it but here is some i made last year and wondering how to press it out like that and once pressed, does it degrade it? should it even be pressed out or just smoke it in it's sand-like form which is what i did... just sprinkled a bit atop some ashes in a bowl.

The one labeled 190 is really the 90 micron stuff.
    1.31.2017.JPG
    Some magnified...
    bubble-hash-og-kush-magnified.jpg

And while I'm still a rookie, I believe this is what we want...
    Full Melt Clear Bubble (courtesy of google images... not mine.)
    . full-melt-clear-bubble-not-mine.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1

15. If you're happy smoking your hash not pressed then i wouldn't worry about it man, i buy all my hash already pressed so i have no idea how you'd do it yourself.

Green hash means Plant materal which makes the hash not as potent/nice a smoke as brown hash, kinda like when you use a crystal catcher grinder if you see Green in the catcher it means you have plant material in it.

:smoke::smoke:

16. [​IMG]
    Dry Ice kief-hash from bud not trash. 160 micron sawzall style 60 second shake. Golden tan in color. Don't need a scope to see the heads in this stuff.
    No I don't compress. That's fine for shipping large amounts but as a producer I get to enjoy it's raw uncompressed form. Just left on it's own in a jar it soon self compresses to a putty like texture.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  17. Green hash=plant material=bad hash

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Very nice indeed. Looks more like a dense bud than hash don't it.

Mine was bubble hash with ice water using og kush trim from one of my first grows.
    How do you smoke it in its pure form without mixing it with weed?
    I learned how to make it but don't know what to do with it. lol.

I think it can be pressed out using a smooth faced glass bottle filled with super hot water and used as a rolling pin... wearing heat-proof gloves, put it between parchment paper, press/roll it, fold the hash and repeat a few times.
    I have not tried that but think it would work. It just looks more appealing pressed that way to me for some reason. All dark on the outside with a creamy blonde center... yum.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I usually make hash Coconut oil Capsules with 95% of it and smoke the rest directly in either a stone or steel pipe.
    Gave up smoking for all but the rarest of occasions for health reasons.
    5 grams decarbed hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.
    Makes about 30 (0) sized caps-doses
    [​IMG]
    Small stainless steel cat food dishes are what I use the most.
    [​IMG]
    For medication or recreation it kicks ass
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1