Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green has helped me so much in weight!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunt_master, May 2, 2009.

1. like 6 months ago i was a skinny as shit,, when i dident smoke.. ever since then ive been maxing on the kitchen and gained like a good 35-40 pounds!! thanks weeed ( im blazed.)

2. Thats great! Its helped me as well, except to loose weight. After i smoke i just wanna do shit so i started riding my bike a lot and going to teh gym.

Used to be counterproductive with the munchies i'd get, becuase i would GRUB:D, but now I eat in moderation after blazing. Anyone else notice loss of appetite after a long period of constant blazing(months)?

3. weed has helped me with weight also....im not fat but im not skinny either...i have an awful diet and weed had kept me right where i am for a couple years now...if i dint smoke pot i would be huge lol

4. i would prolly be skinny as fuck if i didnt smoke, cause i only eat after i smoke. stomach hurts in the morning so i wake up and take care of that, then eat breakfast :)
    :smoking:

5. That isn't hte correct way to loose, or gain weight. If you are skinny and looking to put on pounds, you are looking for muscle mass, not fat mass.