Green gold X-plode

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by kush king 902, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Has anybody here used or heard of this nutrient? It's ormi certified, it sounds good but I can't find must grow info on it

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. " fertilizer derived from a mixture of seaweed and other plant extracts"

probably just another overpriced kelp extract.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks. Do you think top dressing with kelp meal would be a good boost in flower instead of this stuff

• Like Like x 1
  4. yes you can top dress with kelp every two weeks or so and water it in. i use it from start to finish.
    another thing you should look into is top dressing with malted barely (same as sprouted seed tea just without the hassle) every 10 days or two weeks. malted barely has a ton of enzymes and hormones that will boost plant growth.
    about a 1/4 cup of freshly ground up malted barely per plant, and water it in. also from start to finish.

HTH

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thanks man I will give those a shot. I just wasn't sure how fast acting the top dressing would be that's why I was looking at that stuff

• Like Like x 2
  6. yep, look for the palest malt they have. usually that would be either a pale ale or a pilsner.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can always find a cheaper substitute for fertilizers than those with sexy garden maidens on the label. This is the clue that you are about to purchase an overpriced fertilizer for beginners with no horticultural knowledge. These companies separate the necessary elements for good growth into separate bottles for each element needed for growth. People are needlessly spending hundreds of dollars to fertilize a small grow using these diluted overpriced fertilizers.

PW

• Like Like x 4
  8. I have some knowledge lol I have been growing for a bit I'm just working my way into organics. It's hard to break the bottle habbit. I just picked up a kg of of Canadian 6 row malt barly and a kg of kelp meal for $7 instead of that bottle with the sexy garden maiden on the label.

• Like Like x 1