Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Girl's Edibles

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Chipsncheesef, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #1 Chipsncheesef, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Just bought an edible from a dispensary called Green Girl Edibles. It's the same as a hubby bar (chocolate bar with 6 pieces) milk chocolate. Wondering if
    Anyone's had this before and they know the potency of 1 piece.

[​IMG]
    On the back it says Green Girl Edibles

2. it doesnt say the active MG's on it?

i thought you had to label that in CA to?

3. You get active MG's when you purchase from reputable company's. I've yet to see Green Girls in North California. Reputable company is Korova, 250mg, 500mg edibles. 50 MG is a dose. That looks like a custom label from a dispensary, not a known edible maker far as i know.

4. Damn, hubby bars have half a gram of hash oil in them. .5 / 6 = just under .1 gram of hash oil per piece of chocolate