Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Fever...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoodVibesOnly, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I apologize if that has been talked about, I'm fairly new here.

A few weeks ago, I was smoking with my friend and he asked to stop after about 2g's. Said he was feeling sick, so we chilled in my room for about an hour, before he said he was feeling better so went out and got something to eat. Right after we ate, he went into an alley and threw up 5-6 times. He texted the guy he got the weed from, asking whether it was mixed with anything or something. The guy responded saying he had green fever, so we looked it up and I was shocked to find out that weed can cause vomiting and shit.

So, my question to you guys is, is green fever a real thing? If so, how severe can it be, and are there any precautions I can take to make sure it never happens to me? Besides just not smoking too much too quickly.

Thanks for any responses, and happy smoking

2. Yeah this is real. Most people call it "greening out" as in " Shit man, Mike greened out last night. He smoked too much weed dude". It's nothing to worry about

3. Theres a lot of things that couldve caused it. Dehydration, eating too much, not eating enough then smoking, which will cause an unpleasant feeling.

4. yeah man! i personally have only done it once, and that was when I first started, never felt the same after. Just happens

5. hahahaha he greened out bro
    shit happens when your blood pressure drops and your heart is racing, the only cure is a good nights sleep, a drink of water or a thumping bass line (that is actually serious, your heart rate will sync up with that shit and keep you in the zone)

my personal choice is normally drink of water > sleep but I don't normally green anymore, just pull a whitey sometimes. (Whitey is when you go pale as fuck cause of blood pressure drop but don't throw up or green)

6. I greened out the other night it was quite the experience considering I started two months ago. I'm pretty sure not eating for an extended amount of time doesn't heIp same with smoking too fast. i took a big bong hit ( for me) then 10 minutes later my vision turned green got dizzy and I started to freak out . My friends calmed me down though. I felt totally out of it for an hour then I was good.