Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KCtoker, Sep 1, 2008.

1. So a couple nights ago i was at a friends house chillen and my friend asked if i wanted to try this shit he called green dragon. It was just some Schwag in a bottle of absolute vodka. it was in there for awhile. I had heard about this before, and was told it was as good as firecrackers. The stuff was a buzz kill. Couldn't even get high after it didnt work. Anybody have experience with Green Dragon?

2. i havnt had a personal experience with it, but i can already tell that it wouldnt be that great. what you need is basicall a decent amount of GOOD bud, and the highest percentage of alcohol you can find in a bottle. everclear is highly recommended or 151. fuckin absolute wouldnt do the same trick as the others.

3. And "awhile" l is not long enough...

Im sure that is the problem

4. When i say awhile i mean about a month or more. How long is it suppossed to be in there?