Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green dragon tincture questions...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by backwoodzkush, Jul 20, 2011.

1. i have a little less then a ounce of some decent mids.(shorted of course) i was hoping to make some green dragon but i have some questions.

1. i was going to use everclear. is this a good choice?
    2. i have 22g's of mids, how much everclear should i use?
    3. How many times can i get high with the finished product?(i usually smoke a bowl a day)

I am hoping to post pictures and do a small write up when i get my girlfriends camera.

2. oh i forgot to add that i was going to let it sit for about 4 weeks

3. I just finished a batch with 151 a half eighth in a small glass mason jar. I let it sit for four weeks and shook it slighty once a week. I am also curious at how much to try the first time.

4. I ususally go like 1oz Alcohol to 1 gram of weed.

But these shots like destroy you haha, not to mention taste like shit unless you have like a chaser or honey on the side :)

5. ya 1oz alcohol to 1 gram of weed is good dosage to go by dont forget to decarb and grind ur bud up

6. I just put my buds in the alcohol for about a month and a half will I still get any effect?

7. yes but it will take longer if the buds r not broke up or gridded and the decarbing converts the thca to thc which wood have made the drink stronger cuz of more THC

8. but it will have effect. im planning on going to almost two months and i have shaken it once a week and it has broken up most of the buds

9. yes it shood work

10. ive got a bottle of 151 with an oz of stems thats been sitting for 5 months now....this shit is a tincture?

11. For how long you need to leave it?...2 3 4 weeks?...when it is done!...or when stop getting more powerful and ready to go?...when is the ideal length?

12. meh i usually leave for a month