Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green dragon tincture question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kief Erikson, Feb 27, 2010.

1. First question...how bad is the smell when pre-baking your bud? 2nd question...should I grind up the bud then bake it or bake the buds then grind it up?

2. It doesn't really smell until the 4 or 5 minute mark which indicates that the THC in the herb is beginning to be activated, after this point it will start to smell a bit but nothing too strong especially since your taking it out of the oven during this time it starts smelling.

You should also leave the herb intact while cooking, or a more surface area will be exposed causing more chance to burn the herb or lose potency. You should grind up all the weed after cooking.
    :smoking:

3. Thanks for the answers bro. I can't wait to get a sack of dank and try this out!!

4. Dude honestly speaking from experience green dragon doesnt work at all unless you drink a lot of it/ it is a waste of weed man just smoke the weeed don't waste it

5. This won't be like the kind you mix a shot in with a drink this is a potent recipe I have 1 drop under the tounge with an eyedropper will be enough to have me on my ass for hours I should I have clarified more with the tincture part.

6. My bad not 1 drop but 1 dropper full and since I'm a feather weight I doubt it will even take that much