Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon that doesn't taste awful!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by narkitty, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I just finished making some green dragon. I used sweet tea flavored vodka. The brand I like to use is called Graham's. It's made in Austin, TX, though, so it might only be local.

I used a full shot glass of vodka and about 1.5 grams of some Purple Crack. I used this method here: How to Make "Green Dragon"
    to extract the THC and to heat it in the alcohol.

All in all, it took me about 45 minutes to make. There was practically no smell in my kitchen, and this stuff is pretty potent. The best part about making it with sweet tea vodka is that it mixes awesomely with iced tea (either sweet or unsweet). I poured the whole batch into a small Gatorade bottle and filled the rest with iced tea. I drank about 2 oz twenty minutes ago and I'm feeling really buzzed. Maybe it's just the strain I used, but the bud makes the tea taste slightly minty. It's awesome.
    :smoke: