Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon shine

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Atlblazer, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Well I live up in north georgia, and there are plenty of places that make legal moonshine, and illegal moonshine.

I have a bottle thats 180 proof thats made right here in georgia. I was wondering, how long should I allow my green dragon to sit in this strong alcohol compared to something a bit weaker. I am using a 1/2 for a 750ml bottle.

2. 3-5 weeks in a cool dark place, shake it up every day and make sure your cannabis is decarbed. I'd recommend adding a freezing step for at least 6 hours to break down your glands a bit, which I do with any edible I make. PsychadelicSam has a supposedly good tincture thread that doesn't take as long, which seems very good, and has great reviews, I just haven't tried it myself.

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...5-another-tincture-thread-try-youll-like.html