Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon Questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by thevaliant, Nov 13, 2013.

1. #1 thevaliant, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    Hey guys, first post here:

I Have a couple questions about making a batch of green dragon

1.) How much THC does light (not sunlight, but light from a lamp) kill in the GD? and How much minutes exposure would do this?

2.) I've let the alcohol soak for about 2 months now, so should i just strain it an then drink it or should i do the whole Double Boiler thing? would it affect potency in any way?

3.) I've read that adding sugar to any weed drink makes it hit your bloodstream quicker, is this true?

4.) i didn't decarb before letting it soak, does that matter?

2. What did you make the dragon from?

Yes, decarb should have been done first, if the weed wasn't bone dry to begin with.

I don't know if the sugar will do anything, but if anything, don't add sugar to your whole batch. Just to whatever you are going to immediately ingest.

Check out the "just another tincture thread, try it. You'll like it" thread. Sam has all the answers you could want.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app