Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green dragon question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by brian8472, Apr 13, 2004.

1. would like to know cause ive had mine in a 7 oz bottle with 2.5g of weed and the vodka is lightly tinted green and the weed floats in the middle so its pretty saturated with vodka :p

2. cmon guys there must be somone out there with experience in this field , does green dragon have to be very very green to be any good or is it ok if its only light green? i just wanna know if i should add more weed and keep it for another few weeks or so?

3. just let it sit for about 3 to 4 weeks in a dark place. thats what works for me

4. I just made some that I will be aging 45 days for a trip up to WA... I made 750 ml vs 43 gm of nice buds... all NICE and frosty.. I know I would NEVER have done this.. however.. I had a GREAT early crop + one of my buds gave me some of his trimmins and well I just had a ton (more then normal not really a ton ok dea??.. and will be making use of all of it.. I made a 4 oz vodka vs 17 gms mix and OMG... half a eye dropper on an empty stomach or 1 full one on a full stomach..

I have been reading about this mix for ages and finally went out and bought some vodka 1st time on about 3 years I had any booze too.. (just stop caring for it)

5. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::D:D:D:D;):devious::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::confused::rolleyes::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
    easy way...
    get a 4-6 oz mason jar add about 1/4 -1/2 of it with pot (better pot better tincture more pot more potent gd..

then add vodka (get the cheap shit... I got a 750 ml for 7.00$) added the vodka to the mix shake then add it to a crock pot.. add a piece of wood to the bottom so the jar is not on the crock pot itself... then put it on med (on my its the 6-8hr setting) or med heat.. then wait for an hour or so... strain and use... BUT WAIT... once you strain it... and have a good 3oz or so.. take the strained material add it to another 4-6 oz jar add more fresh buds and let sit for a week in your CAR (in a paper bag) then about 4-7 days later it's ready again.. you only need 1-5 ml (that is an eyedropper full and 1-5 depends on your titration level...

this is a godsend... I have been reading it and have chronic back pain.. KIDS and a wife how hate me smoking to medicate... but now I can add this to my list of well needed stuff... how easy is it to whip out a small tincture bottle and dose in a soda can?? I went to a local ren faire and left the grounds to go offsite to medicate (smoke it) and hell now I could have been droping it in my soda...:hello:

6. greener = more chlorophyll if you followed the correct methods (those using heat) be the heat over time or instantly... green taste... YUCK!

Browner = More true (decarboxilayted color) = better taste too (more nutty) which is why firecrackers are so damn tasty!!