Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green dragon question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nhan420, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Alright so im making green d for 420 and started tonight by mixing 1.75L everclear with 9.5 gs of dank stems and .5 of dank bud. I shook it good and it had a nice green tint. Plan on leaving it in a dark place for a month, shaking every 24 hrs. My question is i have about an oz of mids/schwag stems. Would it increase or decrease the potency by adding them? I would think increase but was also wondering if it would alter taste negatively. Thanks for all replies.

2. GREEN DRAGONS BREATHE GREEN FIRE.

LIKE THE FUCKIN GREEN GOO FROM NICKELODEON, EXCEPT TRANSLUCENT AND HOT.

HOT HOT GREEN FUCKING FIre.

3. 1.75L with stems and a tiny bit of dank?

Sorry man but that's going to be some shitty green dragon..

Contact your dealer or someone who grows and buy half an ounce of bud trimmings or shake and get a 26 or a 40 of Bacardi 151 and you will never get so fucked up in your life.

4. Why would adding more decrease potency

5. YO ***** IM REX AND IM A FUCKIN DRAGON *****

ILL BURN UR FUCKIN ASS BITch

6. Weed alcohol? Fuck that.

Smoke weed drink alcohol.

7. Lol exactly.

Ignorant.

Tinctures have been around for a long time now for medicinal use, especially during the early 1900's. And much like strong medicinal marijuana, a medicinal strength tincture would be intense. Especially since OP is choosing Everclear.

And seeing as how THC dissolves into alcohol.....

Let OP have his fun. Smoking weed gets old and isn't as efficient as eating/drinking.

Your post is as equivalent as saying 'edibles are gay. Food is for food, weed is for smoking'.

8. That is way too much alcohol for that little amount, especially stems

9. Well im not trying to get super high off of it since we will be smoking all day. More of a novelty thing. But youd be surprised at how green it was with just the amount of dank stems i put in. And the only reason i thought the more stems might degrade the green dragon is because the stems are from alot crappier bud.

10. Yeah man your gonna be good :D

11. How green it is isn't an indication of the thc content of the drink. You could put the crap you pull off of your lawn mower in a bottle if alcohol and it would turn green. What matters is the amount of thc that is absorbed by the alcohol. As such, adding in more mid would not be a bad idea at all. As far as taste is concerned, its probably not going to taste great anyway so I doubt it'll affect it too much. Besides its usually taken as shots anyway so it doesn't really matter.I don't think anybody drinks a green dragon on the rocks lol...

12. Lol i know green color doesnt matter that much but i figure if you dont put enough stems in a 1.75L bottle then it wouldnt be green after a day. But i think i will add the mids stems, might as well