Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon Question Time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BritishGDBrewer, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys!
    I'm new to the forum so hoping this is the right place to post. Ive made this post to ask a couple of questions which hopefully experienced edibles or tinctures makers will be a ale to help me with.

I have been smoking weed for about 6 months on and off so am a little but new to all of this, but since I've made some weed contacts of my own and not been having to use middlemen who tax some of the herb out for them selves I've been buying about 2g a month just for use every now and then. But since I have parents that would definitely not be cool with any sign of me consuming weed (I live with them) I have been looking for a good way to consume the herb and get all the effects without stinking the entire house out!

That was when I came across green dragon.

Last week (2nd of December 2014) I put 1.1g of medium grade (12% THC would be a good guess) bud into a 4cl (40ml) bottle of 88% Balkan Vodka. The weed is NOT de-carbed. I plan on letting this sit shaking twice a day until New Year's Eve where I will filter it and then consume it and hopefully get pretty nicely baked. The question I wanted to ask on the forum is how much should I consume as a first dose of the product. Some guides on the various forums suggest that 1ml eye dropper either mixed in with another drink or under the tongue. But all this is presuming you've de-carbed your weed and simmered the green dragon.
    I was thinking of taking a starting dose of 5ml but I'm worried that this might be too little or maybe too much depending on how well the product turns out. The last thing I want to do is be too high on my first experience with tinctures as if the high is good, I'm thinking of using this as my primary method of consumption as of the lack of smell and the longer high. What do you guys think?

The next question I wanted to ask is presuming the green dragon works and is great and I decide to actually make some more green dragon on a larger scale I really want to de-carb my bud this time so I get more potency, but as I live with my parents and even the slightest whiff of weed would not end well I was thinking of wrapping my weed up with a lot of oven bags to minimise the smell then cooking a pizza to over power the hopefully minimal weed smell. Would this work or would the smell of bud still completely over power the pizza?

Thanks so much for those of you that took the time to read this entire thread!! :D

2. Add some decarbed weed to it. You will get the heady effect and body if you combine the 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app