Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon----> Iso hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Would this be okay to do or not because of the alcohol from the green dragon? have about a ounce-ounce and a half and wanna get as much as i can from it... lol

2. Please restate previous statement...

3. So you saying you wanna make a oil from alcohol but your not gonna use Iso you gonna use the green dragon you made? In theory it should work but your product will not be that great of quality cause green dragon is after you have let it soak for a long time and iso is supposed to be a quick wash.

4. lol kay after re reading that made little sense...

Can i use the weed that i used in the green dragon....take it and soak it in isoprop alcohol and smoke it? Or would it be harmful from the VODKA i used in the green dragon?

5. Just smoke it as is. The vodka gives the weed a great flavor. I done it with tequila. yumm!

6. i don't wanna cause its shwag :(

7. If you've made the Green Dragon properly there will only be a very small amount of THC left. You could make hash from the Green Dragon by evaporating the alcohol off (after all it's just ethanol as opposed to isopropyl alcohol, but then you're losing all of that ethanol, when you could be getting drunk).