Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon from Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by timetodance, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Last night my friend and I sat down to clean some pieces with 190 proof grain alcohol. He cleaned all the pipes and I focused on the vaporizer wand/mouthpiece/tubing. His grain turned a gross brownish black while mine turned a beautiful, brilliant green. I have since tossed in stems and some schwag. My question is this, will it be more potent that regular green dragon because it was made with that amazing vaporizer resin? Also, I have read that when making green dragon with straight bud, it is best to let it sit for 30 days. Since most of the THC in the solution was from the vaporizer parts, will letting it sit with a few stems and schwag add any appreciable THC or can I enjoy myself tonight without worrying that I have wasted some bud?

2. Thats something that your going to have to test out yourself, should be fun though. My hookup has been supplying me that stuff for a while now about $7 for 5ml. I highly recommend putting 5ml into a shot glass then filling the rest up with Jager, the taste is pretty good. (Mixing with Dr. Pepper is alright too) Anyway two of those and a few more drinks should guarentee a hell of a night. Personally, I am a huge fan of green dragon and it gives you an amazing body high that doesnt comapre to any other form of injestion.