Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon and tea question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MalamuteRdaBest, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Alright let me begin by saying i really do not enjoy drinking most alcohol save a few wines and i have smoked for the last 3 years everyday straight.

Okay so i was at my coop the other night and the dude was telling me to make green dragon which for those who do not know is a tincture of cannabis made by soaking your weed in a bottle of ethanol and leaving it for a while.

This guy told me all the science behind it while he was rolling but he was talking too fast for me to follow. I remember him saying weed infused alcohol will deliver the thc pass the brain barrier faster than other types of ingested forms of taking weed which makes sense. Then he said to use 99% alcohol. Here lies my question: do i need 99%? If possible I want to go as low as possible to retain the same effects. I do not do well with alcohol. Second question: before I stick it in the alchol, how do i just bake stems leaves and buds to make it go through the decarb process? I was told, 325 degrees for 10 minutes. I should add i can hardly cook let alone use the oven so this is why I have this question. Question 3: will the weed stick to the tray after baking? If so how do I counter that?

Last question: i know weed effects us all dofferently and that is a given but my old roommate was like 7% fat and looked like a fucking chinese hercules and he can eat any edible and get smashed whereas i cannot, i am at 14% fat. But that is besides the point here. Boiling weed, good or shitty, he will get smashed the same whereas i can put double the amount in the boiling water for the same amount of time and then feel it. We smoked the same bag and as far as i know our tolerance isabout the same.

Sorry for the essay guys but I thought i'd provide some background info. Thanks in advance!

2. There are numerous tincture threads. I recommend one called. Another Tincture thread....try it you'll like it.

Follow the recommendations in the intro or follow the recipe in a shorter thread by the same OP.

The second is called Dragon lite also by PsychadelicSam.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum