Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green dragon and kief questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by argyledinosaur, Sep 7, 2012.

1. #1 argyledinosaur, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    deleted

2. Yes it should work just the same and be much stronger

Probably due to the kief being so fine, but just leave it as long as the stem one anyway.

I guess you could..... If you don't want to get high but I doubt it's going to smell or taste any good after you're done with it so I don't see too much value.

3. In my experience you actually have to heat the alcohol/weed mix to activate the thc and other cannabinoids...

And you'd probably want to use something stronger than vodka, like 80%+ alcohol rather than ~40%

Not saying it won't work, but you will get better results with those two tips

4. you dont have to heat it up for green dragon but it can help. it would work without doing tho if thats not an option. and ya the stronger the alcohol the better it will absorb

5. when waiting a couple weeks after the prep process, is it best to refrigerate the liquid or leave it in a warm, dark place. Or does it even matter?

6. #7 argyledinosaur, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    deleted