Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green dragon advice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by indicajames123, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Hey stoners need advice on a magic dragon recipe I'm hoping to attemp but I need to ask a question

I'm wanting to make green dragon using everclear and kief I'm wanting to put a substantial amount of high grade into a bottle and shake once a day for about 6 to 8 weeks in a warm dark place

My question is this will it work this way? And do I have to still decarb it? Any advice would be great

(Sorry if this question has already been asked before I just need to know these specific questions)

Cheers

2. No, but it will improve the final product if you do?

YOur recipe looks sound but

3. Yes decarb it. You will get poitive results without this step, but it is worth the effort.

Your recipe looks solid, but why not try your first batch with a smaller amount, just to reduce the cost of your experiment.

I make smaller batches just in case I drop a glass jar.

Good Luck and let us know how it turns out,