Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green dragon advice?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sablenacht, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Living in Dallas I get a qp of pop for 300. I wanna try making green dragon with it. Wat size bottle should I get of everclear. I'm looking for strong potency, will this do?

2. biggest bottle you can get, you need to be able to submerge the (decarbed!!!) bud completely and have some extra alcohol, for that amount i would make sure you have 2-3 inches excess alcohol so it doesn't get oversaturated.
    Do you plan to drink this in shots or in ml's? If you plan to drink it in shots or the like, i would get 2-3 bottles.

3. Experiment with an 1/8 or a 1/4 before you dedicate that much weed to something you haven't tried before. when you have a system that works you can always multiply the necessary ingredients.

4. Rather than trying to shove all of your plant matter into a large bottle of alcohol, use smaller amounts of both weed and re-use the smaller amounts of alcohol you strain from it. It'll be much stronger.

But with a QP, you can pretty much do whatever you want to do.