Green Dot Prepaid was declined..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Haytees, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Some Bs it said it was confirmed then today i got an email saying it cant be used...Uhhh Damn
    Well does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Like is there another prepaid card confirmed to work i can buy with this one?

2. If you got a confirmation first, then a denied message later, here's what may have happened.
    International exchange rates fluctuate a lot and when you placed your order it appeared to their machines that their was enough money on your card to complete the order. But when the card is actually processed, it becomes apparent that the exchange rate is higher then previously thought.

Solution: Keep an extra $10 on the card, that's $10 more then your order actually calls for. For example if it's an $80 order, put $90 on you card.

I hope that helps, good luck.

3. happened to me except I didn't buy the international one, since there are 2 kinds it's sort of hard to tell which is which, or maybe I was just in a rush :smoke: either way I sent my green dot card back to the company for a refund. Hope all goes well

4. Yeah i think thats what my problem was...The "united states use only" is covered by the gold sticker on the card i was rishiin and didnt read the back.

But could i use it to buy another card?

5. Actually not too sure, you could call the company and ask if you could replace that one for an international card. Goodluck