Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green crack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by planet eclipse, Jan 12, 2009.

1. its a strain of weed.
    just like trainwreck.
    or white widow.

just some bomb ass weed

2. nice how much it go for, better than dro?

3. its pretty good but its not up there with white widow or train wreck

4. that shits dank.
    get it.

5. ? 5 character is gay

6. Dro is a way of growing weed!

7. yeah haha. you can have "dro" anything.. just means it grown indoors homie and with water hence the hyDRO

8. #9 planet eclipse, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    I know it is. Just most people classify it as better than mids. Kid says 80 for eigth FUCKKKKKK taht!

9. NO WAY DUDE, 80 a 1/8 for that crap is wack, ive only heard 80 a 1/8th for crap like white russian and such

10. 60 an eighth unless dank is rare around your way.

11. 80 would only be worth it if its the bombest ever....thats less than 25/g

12. I just picked up an 1/8th yesterday for 60. It was my first time having it and at first I was a bit worried about the strength. The buds are just covered in crystals so I ground up a small bud and smoked it. I got two good hits out of my bong from that little bit and waited to see what would happen. In short, I was pleasantly surprised. It was freaking AWESOME! That's the first time I've ever had dank-quality bud and I'm wishing my 1/8th was a QP. I know I'm babbling a bit, but man, the smell was awesome (and strong - I had it in a baggie in my pocket and when I walked in the house my wife gave me the stink-eye, literally) the taste was awesome and the buzz was epic. I'm not a fan of sativas, I get panic attacks occasionally, but this stuff just made me happy and relaxed. If I decent cam I'd post pics, so I'll have to work on that before it's all gone.

If you've got a chance to pick it up, I'd highly recommend it.