Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green crack?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EmeraldWriter, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Has anyone tried this? I have cancer and fibromyalgia pain but need to keep working. I've heard good things. Open to other suggestions for a motivational pain-free solution. Thanks!

2. Yeah you need to educate yourself more on weed in general when dealing with your health conditions.

3. If your gunna use pot as a real medicine, you gotta talk with someone who really know their strains. Not just anybody on here . I mean iv smoked green crack bit I doubt my opinion wouldn't match up with a doc or a grower who handles plants regularly

4. #4 Hypoxic, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  5. Yes it's good get itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Saca La, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    If u really have cancer i wouldnt be making a thread on here if one strain works. I would go to a friendly-marijuana state doctor and ask him for his advice. Cancer is some serious shit. Dont treat it like a cough & Cold. 

7. I had the chance but the guy seemes like a fed but.from what I.can tell just get plain old weed man I usually just get mids and I take a couple hits.in the morning and a couple hits.when I get home and iam.fineSent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think purple is a.more energetic type iam getting some like tomorrow or the day after and ill report back lolSent from my SCH-R890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I've done a lot of research and saw it mentioned several places as a pain reliever. Just curious as to experience.

I am not trying to treat cancer with pot! Lol! No offense, but that made my day. I want to treat the pain caused by the cancer.

No worries. Got over my fears and just tried it. :)

10. Green Crack would not be the best strain for pain. It's a relatively short duration high and it's sativa dominant. A good indica dom hybrid with a nice body high will more than likely give you better pain management results than the green crack.

11. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19464248" timestamp="1391535212"]Green Crack would not be the best strain for pain. It's a relatively short duration high and it's sativa dominant. A good indica dom hybrid with a nice body high will more than likely give you better pain management results than the green crack.[/quote]straight truth right here^^ smoke some heavy indica to treat your pain. knives heated dull red release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high

12. What do you mean you "aren't trying to treat cancer with pot?" You very well can treat or even cure certain cancers with cannabis. Not just any kind will help you though. You don't want a strain like green crack, you want a high CBD strain. CBD and THC together synergistically to kick cancers ass! Many kinds of health problems such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, MS, and many more can be treated or sometimes even cured with high dose cannabis extracts. You won't get that relief by smoking. Maybe some pain relief. Not any positive health benefits like you would by ingesting it. You would need to extract the cannabinoids into a solvent and concentrate it or fully reduce into a hash oil. This is also known as "Rick Simpson Oil". Watch the video here http://youtu.be/fQwwGPiyW9M it is called "Run From the Cure" and explains how to treat or cure almost anything wrong with you. Also look into getting a medical card if you are in a legal state. If not, try to order seeds and grow your own plants. CBD Crew seeds are the only option when it comes to legit, fully tested, high CBD strains. They are roughly 50/50 THC:CBD which is exactly what you need. Check out BKS's and PsychedelicSam's threads in the Incredible Edible Herb section. Between those threads, you will find the most knowledgable people (IMO) in this forum in the use of cannabis to treat a range of medical problems.

13. Green crack is just a simple set TiVo like many other strains I didn't notice anything to special

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Jesus that was supposed to say SATIVA not TiVo. Hahaha! For physical pain I like to go with an INDICA. If you can find a high CBD Indica all the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. There's always Leafly.com which has reviews and information regarding strains. The reviews will probably tell you the most.