Green Crack - Week 9

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Macbud, Jan 27, 2018.

1. 20180127_101126.jpg

20180122_084731.jpg 20180127_101126.jpg 20180127_101126.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. 1st grow. Feel like a wee lad and it's Xmas eve!!!! Really stoked!!!! Probably pull her monday which will be day 65 of flower.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Are u using hps to flower?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. A guy thanks for the link. I guess theres too many white pistils still.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No i'm using a 315 watt CMH . I also added a 450 watt LED as side lighting recently. That one will be going into a veg tent shortly but thought it would be a nice temporary addition

6. Thanks Mick looking forward to rolling a fatty with herb I grew!

7. I've been looking for somebody using one of the cmh is it a Philips one.? Can you give me a run down of your setup mate and let me know what you yield..
    I currently run 3 tent with 600w hps each and I'm looking at moving onto the cmh but unsure down to the not know if I'll hit my yield with them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yes it's a philips bulb. This is my 1st grow and I had 2 plants in a 4x4x7 tent As far as yield goes i'm thinking ,hoping for 3 oz's but that is just a guess from a newb in regards to shrinkage. Lots of minor mistakes , wasnt sure how much water to give, and when...... I'm thinking someone who knows more than me could up that yield quite a bit like me for my 2nd grow

9. For sure! You got s scope to check trichs? Easily another 2/3 weeks.

This least stretch is the most important but. Will be the difference between a meh high and a omfg where am I high :D.

Patience is key at te last hurdle. Looking great though. Gl

10. My new favourite thing to remind people;
    Week 9 since the flip isn't week 9 of flower..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for the advice Wow glad I posted a few pics. Ok i stopped all nutes about 5 days ago and did a flush. Should i Get back on them or just ph'ed water now. So when should I start counting my flower time?

12. I would also stop worrying about week this or week that of the grow. Only go off of how the flowers look, in bud development then by how the trichomes look. The plant doesn't speed up or slow down it's growth depending on the how many weeks it's been so you shouldn't worry about it either.

You wouldn't pull a green tomato off the vine when the number of days matches what was on the seed pack and the same goes for cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. i hear ya aguy but even a rookie would know the tomato wasn't ripe but weeds a little more decieving. iwas pretty damn sure i was done

• Like Like x 1
  14. Way too many hairs sticking out, means it's still fattening up! It's all about the trichs. Get yourself a 60-100x scope. Can get expensive digital ones or like I have a £10 handheld with a light on the end. But you need to see the trichs , it's the only way to tell for sure!

What type or medium and nutes determine if/how long a flush is needed. You don't want to starve them of nutes to early as it will stall whatever growth is still happening.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm growing in coco coir and was using House and Gadens coco A & B. also was using big bud and bud candy. but stopped those a while back. So are you advising to go back on the nutes for now? Thanks for your advice

16. Sorry missed that scope question. also I Do have a 60 X pocket microscope and believe the trichromes are mostly cloudy. i pulled off 4 leaves today not on the main cola and guestimated about 75 % cloudy with a sprinkling of yellow.

17. Ion in soil. I'm coco things happen a lot faster. What type of "flush" have you done, just been useing plain water, reduced nutes? How long was you flushing for? How do they look? I would defiantly say they got a few weeks left in them.

Trichs mature fatter on the leaves. You need to check the bud. The more Amber the more the high. First I did was mostly cloudy wasn't great. My last I waited till I see lots of Amber, I like a so much more.

• Like Like x 1
  18. On monday i gave them both 5gal of 5.8 PH water with 50 ml Flora Kleen and 10ml CalMag. Thursday just ph'd water and today 1ml per litre of Flora Kleen. My middle leaves are yellowing , but I have a problem with the upper leaves. The edges are canoeing together and almost touching. tips are crumbly too. Closest bud is 22 inches away with a 315 watt CMH so its not too hot . Temp is 27C right outside and even with the hood. I have a oscillating fan blowing air underthe light .Could too much wind make those leaves fold up or is it some kind of deficiency? Sorry dont have a good pic of it and its already lights out. Last nute feed was 2 days before flush
    AS of yet I,m not too handy with the microscope especially with not picking off the leaf/bud lol
    Yes I will wait it out for sure,learned quite a bit today! Appreciate the advice.