Green Crack VS TrainWreck?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by izzo540, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Well I happen to have just joined the site after watching around for a little while. OldPork actually inspired me joining and posting on a thread.

Well as I was looking around I wanted to find a place to share my great story today and anyways this is where I found to go yeah..
    A little high
    Thats how the story starts off

Anyways today my friend called me and I was looking around I end up calling a good friend of mine whose local and usually has the best local bud, I get in touch with him and I go up to his house and he is usually one of those type of "gangster kids" I guess you could call him, and he comes up to the car, looking and sounding like a rather chunky lesbian (I'm sorry its just the easiest way to get him described) and he advertises "new bud, Train Wreck and Green Crack, Which do you want".. Well I figured crack is whack, so I took Train wreck, and I smoked it, and well I had never heard of a more ridiculous name for Pot, but Train wreck is excellent.

anyways thats my story, fat lesbians and green crack verses Train Wreck, its a great bud and if anyone knows anyone on the site growing it or grew it or any great pictures, yeah I would be interested.

Thanks for listening.

This is what happens really early in the morning when you get bored and you know other people are in the same situation, you take risks.
    :smoking:

2. GREEN CRACK IS TEH SHIT!!!

and I had some Original Green Crack x Train Wrek from humboldt cannabis club
    HELLA GOOOD

3. i agree. green crack is SO chronic. DEFINITELY one of my top 3. i get SO fked up from those trees. :hello::hello::hello:

4. Oh is that what he gave me the option of. I thought he said green crack or train wreck.

I thought they were two different strains. Must have heard him wrong. Either way the situation was funny, gangsters and crack.

5. they are two different strains my bud

6. Trainwreck is good no doubt, but there are plenty of better strains IMO.

7. agreed, it gives me a weird high that i dont really like

8. yeah, i picked up 1/8 of trainwreck a little while ago and the high was not what i expected, very odd. but very good too, cant stop smoking it...

9. Wow really, it definitely had the I dont wanna stop smoking it part. thats pretty weird, like I was sitting in my room perfectly fine but I definitely wanted more. Man thats too funny.

10. thats cause everyone say they got train wrek!
    I dunno go up to humboldt and try original train wrek and i think you'll change your mind

11. i just picked up an eighter of some trainwreck its bomb. smoked the load yesterday and had to pick up another for the weekend. lol trainwreck is bomb. gives you an outer space high really body lifting. i love norcal.

12. so what is everyone toking on these days??? I am new here but I think I have finally found a home to live on the internet, lol. I so not a myspacer or facebooker...

13. train wreck is bomb for sure one of my favorite strains.

Ive heard of green crack but I also heard that Green crack is the same as OG Kush and mango..is that true?

14. haven't tried green crack, but i'll vouch for trainwreck :)

15. never had trainwreck but green crack is probably the best i've ever had

16. both decent bud. id have to go wit trainwreck tho smoked soma that today its bombbb

17. ive had both and right now im rocking the green crack its definitely a better high than trainwreck.

18. Meh, I never thought that much of Train Wreck. It's just average dank to me, great smell though.

Green Crack is the shit though man. That's like my favorite strain of all the ones I've smoked. Just a great high and one hit of it and I was too stoned to smoke more...Usually that never happens.

Green Crack all the way!

19. All I've been smoking lately is green crack. Its dank n all but I'm tired of it. Never had trainwreck but I'd like to. Itd be a nice change.

20. whats with people posting in threads that are 6+ months old??