Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack vs. Strawberry Haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crippieboy, Oct 7, 2010.

1. im picking up some bud that ive never had before which is better Green Crack or Strawberry Haze

2. I've had both of them. It entirely depends on how well it is grown, but the strawberry is much more of an upper. And the green crack is body stone. They are both really good.

3. I'll post pictures of which ever i get

4. What? No.

Both strains are sativa dominant.

Unless you know the grower very well I wouldn't really listen to what your dealer calls his bud, just check out the bud when you get there, which ever smells and looks better, you go with.

On another note this thread should be in the Apprentice Tokers section.

5. depending how much u are getting i would get some of each.

6. I assure you its from california this is legit not fake.

7. im only getting an 8th to test

8. i am cool with my dealer and he would split it for me. either way u will be happy

9. Op never stated that hes only buying one strain. Maybe hes getting both and wants to know which to smoke first. :p Id go with strawberry only because ive had GC twice before. Cant say which is better.

10. Im only getting one or the other but what i heard is green crack is a stoned high and strawberry is a upper ive been smoking for 4 years and i think every one can agree on that theres nothing like a stoned high!

11. I don't know about you guys but the green crack I have (I get green crack from my buddy every now and then cause he's a grower :)) is a sativa not indica.

I could smoke green crack for the rest of my life.

12. yea i've gotten green crack from a dispensary, its definitely sativa dominant. So is strawberry haze but i've never had it, have heard great things about it though..

13. Green crack

/thread

14. the green crack i had smelled like skittles