Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack V.S. White Widow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chicken Putz, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Thinking about picking one of these strains up soon. From experience would anyone be able to tell me which is a better sativa high?

2. Definitely green crack for the head high. I prefer white widow myself, but it's a hybrid

By the way: https://www.leafly.com

That'll answer any and all strain questions you have

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

both are hybrids..

so go with the one that looks like it was grown. dried and cured better.

4. Never had Green Crack, but White Widow had me and 2 friends speaking in tongues. ❤

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've had both and you can't go wrong with either one.both are top shelf.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I enjoy White Widow quite a bit, though personally for me it didn't live up to the hype when I first had it. I could easily smoke on it for days tho

Green Crack I'd say is more intense, and if it ain't green as fuck then you're doin it wrong!!

7. I'd say white widow for sure. Green crack has been more chill each time I've had it.