Green crack outdoor pro grow:)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokingTheHerb, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Good day guys, so i got 2 big ol seeds of green crack and germinated them. They are now outside. I have Roots Organic completely organic nutrients. These babies are 4 days and 2 days old. I germinated them at the same time but the 2 day old wasnt developing as well as the other. So i have a question. When should i give them nutes? 2 weeks? 1 week? Please reply with ANY QUESTIONS ;)

2. Hold off on nutes till you've got at least 4 sets of 5 fingered leaves man, dont wanna burn them.

3. They are all organic so it wont burn jack shit and have very low concentrations.. Like 2~0.25~1 i think.. 1 or 2 weeks maybe?

4. Where can you purchase greencrack seeds?

5. Good question, I'd love to get my hands on some. Only smoked Green Crack once and it was BOMB.

6. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']

Good question, I'd love to get my hands on some. Only smoked Green Crack once and it was BOMB.[/quote]

Green Crack is clone only (have some rooting now).

7. I have mine in roots organic as well. Mine are about 18 days old and been under 24hr light. But the guy at my local shop have me some other RO stuff to use when I transplant and as a top soil when it flowers. What nutrients were you thinking if using?

8. Which RO soil is it? I have the 707.

9. Well that explains why I can't find seeds lol

10. correct me if im wrong, but green crack is another name for the notorious skunk #1. if thats true there are definately seeds available

11. Really? If so where can I get my hands on some?

12. [quote name='"Indicunt"']correct me if im wrong, but green crack is another name for the notorious skunk #1. if thats true there are definately seeds available[/quote]

No, real green crack is a clone only strain with unknown genetics. Some say it's a cross of skunk#1 x afghani or skunk#1 x mystery strain. But skunk #1 isn't the same as green crack.

13. You could always make fem seeds with your green crack clones mjmamma : p

14. ^ not with pure genetics though

15. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']^ not with pure genetics though[/quote]

If I got the silver stuff and treated the plant at the right time without using too much, I might be able too. But I don't know a shitload about breading.

16. collodial silver :)

17. #19 mjmama25, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    [quote name='"LilJ86"']collodial silver :)[/quote]

Thanks! I kept trying to spell it colidal silver but knew that wasn't right, lol. I'm totally dyslexic and can't spell for shit.

If I ever have more room to grow indoors, I'd love to do some breeding projects like that, but as of now I'm limited on space. Once my kids are all grown and out of the house it will be different.

18. Yeah the colloidal silver method works pretty good, I'm gonna do it to my super silver haze, cataract kush, and strawberry diesel indoors this year while I grow my others outdoor...might mix them all together like use the diesel to pollinate the others and see what it makes