Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack or Trainwreck?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Aug 13, 2011.

1. What should I get?

2. Trainwreck!

3. green CRACK!

4. uh oh....ahaha

5. Trainwreck!
    This is going to get ugly. haha

6. green crack :3

7. train wreck~

8. green crack!

9. FUCK -____- its like even! Im gonna make a poll

10. Forget these aggressive strains, train wrecks and crack cause misery and suffering, switch to a more peaceful strain, maybe Lemon Haze or Bubblegum :hippie:

11. #11 SplitGenetics, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Train wreck, green crack is good but trainwreck is better IMO

12. I will take some crack head, the cross breed of Green Crack and Head band. But I love green crack.

13. Green crack

14. green crack

15. It might just be personal preference. I love both but I like the high I get from Trainwreck better. :smoke:

16. Trainwreck. Man.

If you smoke trainwreck youd be refered to as being "Trainwrecked" or "Wrecked"

If you smoke green crack youll be referred to as "Cracked Out"

Cmon Mang.

17. Green Crack, in my opinion, is wayyyyy more smooth and a better sativa high. I just bought both within the last 2 weeks and have debated myself on this. Green Crack won hands down. Enjoy whichever you pick! :)

18. Green crack is one of my favorite strains. So fun and a high sativa.

19. OK so I ended up buying the Green Crack and Trainwreck....AND Mr Nice guy!!
    Good night tonight :)