Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack Or Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by karmas420, Jul 6, 2011.

1. My dealers have green crack and blue dream which ones the best most intense high?

2. Assuming theyre both actually green crack and bue dream, I would personally go with the green crack since blue dream is one of the most wide spread strains. (At least in the states)

3. Green Crack man, shit is superdank

4. Personally, ide get the green crack because in Colorado its always fire when ive seen it.
    But ive heard and had first hand experience with blue dream, and if it looks bomb get it if your looking for a more intense session.
    Deffitnaly what its known for, in my opinion.

5. What does that have to do with anything?

You'll get a million different answers man. It's too dependent on how well they were grown, and varies batch to batch. Personally, I prefer BD because it's a more rounded heady high and spurns productivity imo.

6. Green Crack.

7. smoke that crackkk

8. crack for the heady energetic high

dream for more of a balanced high

9. crack for the heady energetic high

dream for more of a balanced high

10. I just called. I'm buying 2gs of green crack ill post HD pictures

11. Fuck Green Crack, it's not intense at all.

Blue Dream is like a miracle drug. Helps me fuck for hours.

12. im agree with blue dream being a sick bud. shits killer when its legit, green crack isnt as stony.

both are good stuff though if grown right...

13. lol sounds like everyone is saying to smoke crack haha

14. Never had green crack but blue dream is pretty amazing. Then again I usually smoke no name piff or the occasional blue cheese.

15. I like Blue Dream better. My favorite strain ever...

16. cracks better

17. Somebody likes the glass dick too much.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Blue Dream is heady too not as much as green crack but you will feel higher with the Blue Dream.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vr5PkXjLF4]YouTube - ‪Tyrone Biggums Intro - Chappelle's Show‬‏[/ame]

20. The blue dream high is a any time of day high meaning you can smoke it whenever its a reallh good strain ive had very good blue dream before from my dispensary