Green Crack has Strange Black Circles...Red Hair?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by drherbalist, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Does those anyone have a clue as to what these black spots might be? :confused: Also the RED hair in the upper right side looks a bit too red, like a piece of thread or something. It could just be the herb, but I've just never seen it quite that red. Anyone want to take a stab at this one? Thank you in advance!

[​IMG]

2. well you should be able to tell if its a thread or a hair off the plant pretty easily just by looking. does the bud have other red hairs on it? the black spots could be just about anything. probably should try to break that part of the bud off and throw it away. i just wouldnt smoke anything that looks like it might be bad for you. but that bud looks super good

3. Is that ur product? If not,,probally came from sloppy grow room!:smoking: Grown for sale,,bad curing and handling??

4. So it doesn't appear to be mold? This was a very tiny piece. I inspected other random parts of the batch and did not find more of it. This was a sample from a vendor. The red hair I couldn't find any more of in the sample I had but it isn't the first time I've found red fibers that looked more like thread then they did like the orange hairs normally found on buds.

Oh well, its very smooth, pleasant tasting, mental clarity and focus for me. Thanks guys!

Way to make me feel welcome here :)