Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green crack goo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, Sep 12, 2010.

1. looks like it would remove paint too

2. lol I was thinking the same thing, does look like straight fire though.

3. That nug is heaven

4. It looks like somebody got a shit ton of dandruff on a tiny green mountain with randomly placed Twizzlers everywhere.

5. Shit looks frosty. Nice pickup.

6. #7 dan k, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

7. those are some icy nuggz my man!

8. danky fire. sweet nugs man. what are you using for your macros? they look a lot like the ones ive been taking with my reversed 50mm (poor mans macro haha)

9. just a point and shoot canon a1000is i got off ebay for $75

10. that's some serious dank, congrats.

11. lol way to hijack the thread 1st post! well there is no hijacking really that bud is nothing like the green crack it looks like some outdoor. nice nugs man you always have the dankest :smoking:

12. Kelowna Bud.

13. that is a beautiful strain. I got seven green cracks halfway through flower right now. whoever decided to cross it with goo is a genius.

14. lookin good as always, nice dankity

15. [​IMG]

heres the inside

[​IMG]

16. Looks fantastic.