Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack | Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt Ashez, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I had green crack before and I loved it alot. The taste was amazing and the high wasn't just relaxing, but absolutely fun and mellow. I heard blue dream is a more balanced out high? Which of the two is more potent or gives you a more sativa head high. Would someone just compare the two different highs by its effects, including body high if you felt one.

2. Green crack is the more heady high, Blue dream is a good strain for people who want the sativa buzz but also some indica in there to balance out the racy feeling you get from sativas. Both are great strains, i have some blue dream right now actually.

3. Potency depends on how it was grown.. Both can be great strains though

4. I just had green crack not to long ago an just got some blue dreams. Both are really good the green crack high started out stong then It comes down to a nice realaxing high. I found the high short thoe it lasted for about 3 hours really good staiva thoe. Blue dreams ( blue Berry x haze ) is I think is 80 sativa an 20 indica. One of my favoret strains verry tasty an the high is just strong all the way threw with a nice come down. Both are hard to chose cuz they both are really good but I'd go for the blue dreams.

5. smoking some blue dream w/ wax on top right now :smoke: one of my fav hybrids

6. You heard correct BD is more balanced, and potency does depend on how its grown (mostly THC gets you high. One grow could have 5% and the other 19%) but equal yes the Green Crack has more sativa.

7. I have smoked alot green crack and blue dream, in fact oddly enough im pretty sure those are the strains i smoke the most and heres my 2 cents on them. Green crack is definite good strong fun high but calms ya down later on, but its defiantly a long lasting high. It goes from 3-4 hours and after that you still have a relaxed feeling.

Blue Dream on the other is defiantly strong high, you will be blowed for a while but doesnt last as long as green crack though. The taste is great, i like it better then green crack taste.

Overall I would Say blue Dream is good when your with friends or plan on doing a stoner activity, and green crack is great if you want be high all day

8. Thanks for all the replies. I have one more question. What exactly is "platinum" strains? I usually see this at dispensaries. For example there's Platinum Blue Dream and Platinum Green Crack.

9. it means it was crossed with something "platinum"(platinum bubba, platinum kush, w/e idk much about platinums but i seen em sometimes.) it is a hybrid.

10. When they label it "Platinum" it just means that it's super frosty, frostier then usual so they say Platinum "enter strain name"

11. Both great strains, mix them together?