Green Crack Auto - Outdoor micro grow vs. Indoor grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Paxico, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ok. So just for fun I'm doing a little self-competition. This will be between two Green Crack Autos, one is outside in an old yoghurt container, the other is inside in an 11-litre pot, under a 300 watt full spectrum LED. The one inside has about a 5 day head start and I just put the one outside yesterday for its first full day in sun.

I'm excited to see the difference in yield and just curious to see if I can get something decent from the micro in my backyard. Hope you follow and enjoy. View attachment 1539609966664.jpg View attachment 1539610074154.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Update - looks like the outdoor might have a bit of light stress, and it got cold the last few days.
    DSC_0022.JPG DSC_0023.JPG

3. FYI - Outdoor is getting about 10 hours of direct sun and increasing daily. The indoor is on 20/4 cycle with a 300 watt LED main light and now two 80 watt LED supplemental, which I don't think really do much.

4. Update - indoor smells insanely skunks, outdoor slowly chugging along, could be because of the cold nights still and high winds

5. Day 35 indoor, 30 outdoor. Here are some pics of the tops. The outdoor is doing much better in terms of flowering. It's in full flower mode, while the indoor just continues to stretch.

Gotta love the outdoors, and the ladybug was just doing its thing. I swear I didn't plant it there DSC_0107.JPG DSC_0105.JPG

6. After 42 days, 3 power outages, and stretching to a meter high... I moved the indoor to the outdoors. It looked like it was already beginning to foxtail from all of the stress and never really fully entered into flower. We'll see what happens. Nights have been a bit colder this week so I don't know if it will survive. The mini outdoor is doing great. Should've just done both outdoor duhh!!!

7. Seems a little unfair the indoor got the big 3l pot and the outdoor plant got the little cup.