Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack and Junior Kush Pickup (Pics!)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by keno, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Posted these pics in the rec forum a couple days ago but thought I'd share with you guys as well.

Sorry these pics aren't as good as my normal ones, but I was at home for Thanksgiving when I picked this up, so I had to use my brother's digital camera which had a pretty shitty macro feature.

Green Crack:
    [​IMG]
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1845/45228836qr5.jpg
    [​IMG]
    http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7963/34061436tn9.jpg

Junior Kush:
    [​IMG]
    http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2/22407908xg5.jpg
    [​IMG]
    http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7396/44257495ms1.jpg

$55/eighth for each, definitely worth it. Some of the dankest bud I've ever smoked.

And a funny story about the name "Junior Kush".

So I walk into the dispensary and I go up to my man and I'm like, "Hey man I'm looking for an 8th of headband (strongest sativa they have and possibly the best strain available for sale in CA right now) and an 8th of your strongest kush".

The guy tells me they're out of headband, which immediately pissed me off. That stuff is so good. Anyone who has smoked it never goes back to any other sativa if they have a choice. But he then tells me they have this strain in called "Green Crack" that should be nearly as good. So I buy that 8th and then he whips out this multicompartment plastic seal thing. It had about a dozen baggies of 8ths in each hole, each hole was a different type of kush.

So normally I go for the OG or Master Kush, and I'm about to just buy some Master Kush but the guy is like, "Yo bro if you've never had it you got to try this Jr. Kush" and he whips out a fucking huge jar filled with a cpl pounds of the stuff (apparently it's their best selling kush).

I was skeptical at first, hearing the name... I was like, "Bro, why are you trying to sell me Junior Kush when you have the OG and Master out here on the table? And what is Junior Kush? Sounds like I'm going to get high like a preteen..." And before I could stop myself, the words came out of my mouth. I meant to say, "Sounds like I'm going to get high with a bunch of preteens", but it just came out wrong. And the guy looked me straight in the eye and he said, "Fucking exactly, bro. You will get high like you're a preteen."

I was sold.

2. Tell us how the high for each is when you try it!

3. Dam bro, those nugs are definitely legit. Which co-op you get that at?

4. The high on Green Crack was amazing... It's a very clear, strong, funny type high. Everyone there was saying the most random and funny things. It was honestly like halving my tolerance; I smoke about a QP a month, so I think that says a lot.

The Junior Kush had the most amazing taste and smell. It was the quintessential dank weed smell, thick, musty, but a little kind of fruity flavor to it. After smoking a couple bowls of that stuff we were toasted. It gives the really "stoned" feeling, where you're just couchlocked as fuck and all your sensations are tingling and firing at the same time.

In all, a good pickup :D

5. One of the best in the state, and easily my favorite place by my parents house near LA:

HC Remedies

6. Thanks bro. In LA huh? I'll keep that in the back of my mind when I'm in SoCal.

7. LOL dude that was a funny story.

8. i had some green crack over thanksgiving and it was some of the best ive had in a good while. enjoy that shit

9. the buds on your thread make me want to blaze a bowl....actually im gunna go do that, btw i got some master kush right now....its pretty good man, im picking up some white rhino soon ill be sure to post a thread...

10. holy FUCK thats a good price.
    nice tokin

11. goddamnit that green crack shit was supposed to come to my area during thanksgiving break but never did. looks SO dank.

12. That sucks man, it's definitely in my top 5 favorite strains. This med joint (HC Remedies) has it stocked year round apparently, so hit that up if you have a card and are in the SoCal area :smoke:

13. Check out my thread called,

The hairiest nug you've ever seen.

Green Crack X PPP.... Crossed by Me.

14. looks great man nice pickup!:smoke::smoke:

15. can i say frostyyyyyyyyyyyyy