Green Crack 5th Week Flowering PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GlenBacon, Jul 22, 2009.

1. #1 GlenBacon, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? its a Cactus and Palm Mix from home depot Don't remember the brand
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor
    What strain?Green Crack (6 plants)
    How old are the plants? 4 Weeks Veg 36 days into Flower started flowering june 15th 2009
    What type of lights and how many watts? 1 600 HPS
    How far from the lights? 14"
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Distilled/RO Water once every 4-5 days
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? I'm using the foxfarm nutrient line no additives and i was feeding every other watering until they burned
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? before i flushed about 2 weeks ago it was high 7's...My lazy ass never Ph'd the water prior to feeding though :-\
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? before A/C was as high as 90 on some days now early day is like 78-80 late day is around 74 usually humidity is unfortunetly ranges from 60-75%
    What size pots? 3gal
    Any bugs? Look real close. no mites but I've had a gnat problem for the past month or so Just recently resovled it for the most part with masquito dunks for the eggs and larvae, pyrethium spray, sticky traps and a vacuum for the adults. used to be like 200-300 gnats now only like 20-40
    Any other pertinent info? on the 28th of june they practically fried in 100 degree weather because at that time i did not have an A/C in the room and the PH was too high and I think I over fed because I went to vegas for the weekend and came back to about 40-50% of the leaves dead and dried or severely yellow...after that I watered with plain water for a good week or so but I did not flush them properly. I never Ph'd the water prior to feeding them before and when I finally did about 2 weeks after they burned it was at like 7.5 or so...I flushed them with about 5 gallons of water each with a super weak conenctration of 6-4-4 Grow Big from fox farm...that water was PH'd to like 6.3...after flushing it was running off at 6.5 or so and over the next couple weeks they started to get green again...Now I still have a little mild yellowing and slight burning on the tips, I've been PHing the water to about 6.5 every watering to try to stay consistent but growth is seeming slow in these buds and i'm also seeing a lot of stretching at the very tip of the main cola...I'm seeing plenty of trichomes and they're smelling quite nice but I do not see any swelling in these buds at all mostly just pistils, a couple of the plants look a little more full than others and they are to the touch as well...This is just very confusing to me can anyone offer any help? Is there any bloom boosters that I can add around this time in flowering to help that along?

**There has been alot of temp fluctionation and Small amounts of light leak at night but only like 2 or 3 times in that grow due to working on the room still here and there...

Attached Files:

2. Pictures would help a great deal, please post some if you can.

-C