Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green as grass.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jables84, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hi everyone, A friend turned me on to this site, and I decided to make a profile... well I just started smoking and have smoked 5 times and I have not once been high. I am wondering if it is possible that I won't be able to get high, or if it is just something that will come after a few tries. Please help me out thanks guys!

2. Patience, champ, patience.:cool:

3. Smoke till your lungs hurt, that'll getcha high. (;

4. I'm not sure on the amounts I've had, but tomorrow I'm planning on buying a 20 bag and using it all, think that'll do the trick?

5. Make sure your hitting properly.
    Make a nice 1g joint, tok, inhale fresh air, hold, exhale.
    you will get it, maybe just takes a while. :smoking:

EDIT:

just use half. Trust me. :cool:

6. Okay sounds good, thanks for all the help guys!

7. I've just thought of a theory the other day (not sure if this has been said before or not) but, I think that people who do smoke, do get high but they aren't really sure of the feeling. I think that if you want to know what it feels like, you have to get super baked, then everything is magnified and you can see what being high really is, and then you don't have to get really stoned to feel it. Just my thoughts though.

8. inhale the smoke and hold it for 5 seconds and while holding it in take a deep breath and then exhale. You should be blazed as fuck:smoking:I had your problem as a young rook but its all about technique and trial/error.

9. #9 BorderlineBaked, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    It's more than likely your just not hitting it properly, make sure you hold it in your lungs and If it looks like its escaping even though you're not exhaling then you need to leave some room next hit and take some fresh air in on top of the smoke already in there.

It's up to you how long you hold it in, most people think 3 seconds is enough and others try to hold it in for as long as humanly possible.