Greek Mafia

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cuna, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Me and a friend were chilling in a park, with a cigar. Normally I don't touch tobacco but we were bored as hell and none of our connections were around.

Some random guy walking by us with his dog asked us if it was a spliff. My friend responded "No man, I wish", he then asked why it wasn't. We explained it was cause no one was around and he offered to get us a dime. He called up his guy and tells us he only has a 20 sack. That was fine with us, we get in this guy's mercedes and he drives us the 2 or 3 blocks.

When we were driving the short distance we passed a car full of gino's. He stopped to talk to one of them and told them to fuck off cause he was to lazy to take his piece out of his trunk. At this point we didn't really know if he was joking or not, until they left and he started telling us how he just has to wave around his piece and all the greek boys scatter.

To finish up, we pull up I hand him the 20 he hands me the 20 sack of delicious marijuana.
    Probably some of the best weed I've smoked in a while.

When we got out of the car he told us this was his good deed for the week.

Just thought I'd share :smoke:

2. Hah not sure if i beleive you or not, either way great story for my high =D

3. well i believe you but a greek mafia? no way

4. ^^ Everyone knows immigrants are dangerous criminals.

5. I played beach volleyball with the Polish mafia in mexico once

6. The Greek Mafia thing isn't serious, it's just something the guy said to us when we were in the car.

The guy may not of even had a good, he just said he did.

Just thought I"d share the experience :p