Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

greedy smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MellowMan90, May 15, 2011.

1. #1 MellowMan90, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    I understand that when your sparking someone up you wanna smoke as much as you can. However I have come across smokers who are just plain greedy. These guys will smoke your bud and then when they roll something they'll smoke like 3/4 of the blunt by themselves in one rotation and then pass some little roach for the other smokers to hit like if they only deserve the scraps. I have actually kicked people out of my house for this. My brothers co worker always did this. He would always come by just to smoke our bud and then take off before anyone asked him to match. And when he did finally match something he would roll toothpicks and smoke most of it by himself. At first I let it slide cause it was his bud so I just stopped smoking mine with him but then he would come by and buy like half an O and still be stingy with it after my brother sparked him up eventually he pissed me off too much and I told him off . I no longer have the patience for this type of smoker.

2. yah I don't like smokin with people like that at all. it's just not enjoyable or fun.

3. Yea man. thats just rude. my friends kind of like that, we call it fiending. and when he fiends we'd tell him off like a dog. its good for him. hes learning xD

4. Hahaha. Their was a kid who was a fiend and whenever their were scraps on the table he would try to get all of it (ash included) and put it in the bong and try to get a rip.