1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Greatest Weekend Ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, May 30, 2004.

1. Holy fuck. This long weekend I think was honestly the highest I have ever been.

Heres how it all went down.

Thursday Night: Me and 1 freind went to a freinds house, got 7 grams, smoked most that night. Had a fucking fun ass time.

Friday Morning: Woke up burnt as hell, and had a nice wake-n-bake.

Friday Afternoon: Smoked a little bit more from what we had left from the 7 grams.

Friday Night: Me and 2 freinds went back to freinds house, and got 12 grams. Wow, that night was fucking intense. I was already high from earlier that day, and that more weed just got me fucked up.

Saturday Morning: Wake-n-bake, as usual.

Saturday Afternoon: Smoked a bit more, realy got my high back.

Saturday Night: Just I went to my freinds house, we got about 3 grams, smoked it all that night. Fun night, wewere eating god damn lemons, lol.

This Morning: Just hung out a little bit, then went home.

Right now is the only time I have been even close to fully sober since Thursday, hell, im still kind of burnt.

Stayed at a freinds house 3 nights in a row, all together we smoked more then 20 grams, and I got fucking HIGH! I mite be going back tonight also, gotta see whats going on. :)

Happy Smoking All! :D

2. thrusday was syked for the 4 day weekend.... got some painkillesr, went to 'match' painkillers with a friend (LOL)...friday didnt do jack shit, saturday friend got a new 2fter, 2 chambers, acrylic female.... smoked a dub out of that, did some more painkillers, had a bottle of Bacardi151 and today my friend is finally getting hsi qp ...so theres gonna be plenty a blunts and bong bowls.....

3. friday morning-evening...smoked, then friday night went out, got a liter of buckfast, 2 yokes, my friend got a 1/4 of hash, a very good night, then saturday during the day didn't do much, saturday night early went out and drank a liter bottle of vodka between me and 1 friend, went and got another 1/4, then 1 yoke, went out and haven't smoked all day until there an hour ago.

Hope everyone had a mad weekend, and it's only 5 days till the next weekend.

20 grams, that's not even an ounce, 28 grams in an ounce..in the past 8 days me and friends have smoked 3 ounces, it's still a right bit of toking.

4. sounds good, simular to my agenda

5. Last night me and 3 kids had this badass shit called Sweet Tooth I beleive. It smells like Fruity Pebbles. :D

We got fucking 8 grams for $30, and this shit fucked us up! My freind is realy good freinds with this dealer, so we got a crazy deal.

6. yesterday was sunday and i drank 40 oz malt liquor and smoked a couple nugs.... :)

Grasscity Deals Near You